Focus Scripture: 1 Timothy 4:12 (NASB) – Let no one look down on your youthfulness, but rather in speech, conduct, love, faith and purity, show yourself an example of those who believe.
Vision: Where young people experience the joy of a relationship with God and through their actions, are living examples of God’s love for all.
Mission: Empowering and inspiring young people to be agents of change in the world, through the power of love, prayer and the Holy Spirit.
- To engage and teach the Word of God to teens in a way they can understand
- To grow teens in their faith, worship, and praise.
- To support parents as they rear their children in the fear and admonition of the Lord
- To encourage teens to move into their purpose and area of giftedness within the Kingdom of God
- To help teens understand they are an important part of the Church today
- To develop a teen outreach center where teens can retreat to fellowship, do homework, and more!!
We are praying and believing God for the following in 2015:
- That Pastor and Sis G will hear from God regarding the vision for the ministry
- That our leaders will provide dynamic leadership regarding the ministry and all of its functions
- That the youth workers will execute the vision of the ministry and operate as role models for every teen
- That all of the financial and personnel resources necessary to take this ministry to the next level will come into the house
- That every teen that attends a CIA Sunday service, bible study, or social outing will have an encounter with God in a way that changes their life from that moment forward
- That as a ministry we will train up young people who are leaders amongst their friends, compassionate toward those in need, on fire for God and who actively work to be the salt of the earth and the light of the world
KC3 (Children’s Church)
Greeters / Ushers
Jr Ushers / Greeters
Men After God’s Own Heart
Mime N Motion
Praise & Worship
Seasoned Saints Choir
Singles for Christ
Sisters of Service
Voices of Unity
Women of Excellence