Pilgrim Rest Baptist Church (PRBC) is a church that loves God and his people. We endeavor to win souls for Christ by Developing a People of Prayer, Power, and Praise for the Advancement of the Kingdom of God. That is our vision and purpose!PRBC has a dynamic worship experience, full of excitement and power, join us each Sunday at 10:30 a.m.
PRBC is a people of prayer. If you are in need of prayer, we have prayer counselors equipped to minister to you.
PRBC is a people of power. With the addition of our new Education Wing, we are committed to educating God’s people. Our School of Discipleship offers a comprehensive selection of classes for all ages throughout the week designed to enhance your Christian education experience. Please email us at PRBCSOD@gmail.com for more information on course availability.
PRBC is a people of praise. Praise is our answer to God’s free gift in Jesus the Christ!
PRBC is a community of believers who are set out to Advance the Kingdom of God!
Come join us!
A People of Prayer, Purpose, Power, and Praise Advancing the Kingdom of God.
Empowering Generations Through the Love of God to be Transforming Agents in the World.
What We Believe
• The new birth is a requirement to be saved and to become a member of the body of Christ. (John 3:3; John 3:16; Romans 10:9-10; I John 1:1-10)
• The Bible is the authoritative Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16)
• The family is God’s primary holy base of operation. (Genesis 4:26; Joshua 24:15)
• Giving and forgiving are inseparable and are the supreme examples of real love that express the way of God. (Luke 6:38; Acts 20:35; Matthew 6:15; Luke 17:3,4)
• Praise and worship is what we do and who we are. (Psalm 100)
• Each individual has a stewardship to God. (Luke 6:38; Luke 16:1-4; 1 Corinthians 4:2)
• The rapture of the Church. (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)
• A grace-centered church. (Romans 6:14)
• Presenting the gospel in ways all people can understand. (1 Chronicles 12:32)
• We value giving our best to God and giving Him first place in our lives. (Colossians 3:23-24; Matthew 6:33)
• Prayer is the life force of the body. (Philippians 4:6)
• We fellowship and have fun. (Mark 6:31; Acts 2:42)
• We minister to our seasoned saints and remember the roots of our past. (Psalm 71:9; Deuteronomy 8:1-20)
• We train and disciple our youth in order to preserve their values and expand their vision and purpose. (Matthew 28:19,20)
• We spread the gospel outside the walls of the church and give to charitable causes dedicated to improving the quality of life.(Acts 1:8, Luke 6:38)
TWC (Together We Can) is our on-going capital campaign to expand our ministry base and current ministry campus for future growth.